Keep Your Business Running with Remote Access
We’re Offering Remote App Access for 40% Off
We know it’s important for you to keep business going, even though you may not have your employees coming to the office. As a fellow local business, we want to do our part to help keep businesses up and running.
Instead of simply forwarding calls to your cell phone, you will also be able to:
- Forward your business number to all (or multiple) user extensions at the same time
- Transfer calls between smartphones as if you were in the office
- Make outbound calls using your business number
- Route calls to business voicemail (and get voicemail to email)
How to Get Started
- Complete the information form to tell us about your business
- Send us your employees’ phone numbers and extensions
- We’ll email you the payment link for your first month
- Get a link in your email to download the app
You can sign up and get access on the same day.
Sign Up for Remote Phone Access
We know that it’s a stressful time right now, and we want to make it a little easier. Here are answers to the most common questions about the mobile app. Still need help? Give us a call at 407-289-8923 and we can help walk you through our services.
Yes! When you sign up for service, you can either forward your existing number to a temporary number that routes to the mobile system. Or, we can port your existing number to our system.
Both! The phone app is compatible with all mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
We’ll need your business information in addition to each employee’s name, email address, phone number and extension.
No – the remote app access is a monthly service. For the first 3 months, you’ll pay $14.99 per user per month, plus tax. After that, the price will return to its normal price of $24.99 per user per month. You can cancel at any time.